Matt Pollard… 21 years old, aspiring race driver with a greed for speed.
I live in Berkhamsted with Mum and Dad (it’s cheap rent…), and Alfie, the chocolate Labrador. I’m on the Audi Apprenticeship programme, based at Hatfield Audi. But I’m not a spanner monkey…. I don’t think Lewis H has ever changed a wheel. It didn’t slow him down.
Matt P, in brief
- Born: 19 December 1996
- Lives: Berkhamsted
- Supports: Tottenham Hotspur
- Greenway School, Berkhamsted
- Chesham Prep, Ashley Green
- Shiplake College, Henley on Thames
Audi Apprentice, Hatfield Audi… if you’re looking for a deal on a new Audi, get in touch!
As you can see, it’s a bit car-focused.
- 2015: Work Experience | Specialist Cars BMW Tring
- 2015: Internship | Extreme Sports – Drift Allstars, Beaconsfield
- 2014 Track Support: Drift Limits, Bovingdon
- 2013: Work placement | Vanarama, Hemel Hempstead
- 2012: Work placement | Intuition Communication, Berkhamsted
- See Car history!
- 2017: Class winner: Mazda Spring Series, Anglesey
- 2016: Getting apprenticeship offers from Audi, BMW and Ford.
- 2015: Getting 3 reasonable A-level grades. It wasn’t easy.
- 2014: On the Car Fiend social media app, I became one of the administrators and built up a following of around 5,000 car enthusiasts around the world.
- 2009: Golden Boot – Berkhamsted Raiders CFC. I’ve got a mean right foot.